Thursday, November 26, 2009

Man I love cats. I'm also a compulsive liar. I HATE cats. Seriously. How can anyone appreciate something that sleeps all day and constantly cleans itself with its tongue? Ok, I know what you're thinkin. "I love grandpa!" Thats not what i was referring to and you know it. All jokes aside, cats are dumb. Everything about them is really awful. The smell, the attitude, the fact that they have sandpaper tongues. Everything. If I were a super villain, I would spend a LOT of time putting cats into trees just to piss superheroes off. Think about it. While granny's gettin mugged in an alley, Suzy is bitchin about her cat in a tree, demanding that some banana hamoc sporting hero shake the bitch out. Whats that you say? "Kitties are adorable?" I should slam your empty head into a box of kitty litter so hard you"ll WISH you were choking on a tootsie roll.
Story time uglies. So i'm sitting outside my voice teachers house waiting for a lesson when suddenly this little ugly, scraggly fat cat walks right up to me. I pet the darn thing because i imagine my teacher wouldn't be happy if she found her cat with a broken neck. It starts making this heinous noise with its throat that sounded like a screwdriver scraping against a chalkboard, rears back and without warning scratches the ever-lovin daylights outta me. I jump back, startled, and bump into my teacher who exclaims, "That damn cat is back again? I think its got rabies or somthin. Get the Hell out of here! I don't have anymore rotten meat today!" Needless to say, the concept scared me....deeply and i had to live the rest of the week in fear that at any moment id foam at the mouth and die. Cats: 1 Kameron:0
I digress. My brother and his super duper roommates at LSU introduced me to a new, interesting concept.
No need to double take...
No my friends, you're not hallucinating. That is a cat...in a wig. And I love it. There are a few things that id like to point out. Can you imagine how difficult it is to put a wig on a demon? Multiply that by ten and there ya have it. I applaud the brave S.O.B. who did this circus act. Also, imagine coming home from work everyday to this. Even if you had the worst day of your life, it couldn't have been any worse than being a cat with a wig super-glued to your head. Think about it. Mating season comes around and this poor kitty is up a creek without a furball. Oh well. I'm not complaining. One less litter of aggravation I need to worry about. Cats:1 Kameron:1 I'm bound to win this war you wigged bastards. Just you wait.

1 comment: